Online Meeting Forum

GoToMeeting Error 12029

« Older   Newer »
fiftysix
view post Posted on 25/4/2012, 14:32

the following problem: Windows XP Home SP2 including all updates and IE 7 gives me a connection via port 80 The firewall is disabled (but makes no difference). If I now in IE7 or FF 2.0 trying to access port 80 web page, the error message "The page can not be displayed". If I go now in IE7, the "diagnose connection problems," he complains only through port 80 to get any feedback.

HTTPS, FTP, and the remaining ports to function! It does not matter whether the computer is connected up via WLAN or LAN. Agree on the router settings - my computer is running in parallel works without problems.

Anti-virus software installed and updated - Spyware Search & Destroy also. No finds.

The only explanation for me: On the computer was before his "admission" Norton Internet Security 2005 installed, but as the subscription is about to expire - uninstalled and Kaspersky installed 6.0. (I was there during the removal and installation are not online - and software updates have each drawn on a Mac from the manufacturer's website).

Thank you for your efforts

fescon

Meanwhile, I have solved the problem - it was up to a Cisco VPN Client: Version 3.5 must be uninstalled manually and various registry entries and files will be deleted by hand - then you can again access to port 80! Alternatively, the update also helps to a recent Cisco client - perhaps in the future, hope this helps someone with the same problem.

0 replies since 25/4/2012, 14:32   613 views